Intensive Care Report Generator is a logical add-on for LAN Intensive Care Utilities. You can now generate an almost infinite number of reports from your LAN Server and Warp Server domains.
- Audit your domain for adds/deletes/changes in all categories
- You can finally report on utilization, password changes, last logon, assignments and much more
- Works with your DB2, dBase, Foxpro, Approach, IBM Works, Lotus Notes software with no changes
- Designed for auditors, security administrators, and those who need a flexible way of reporting on their LAN Server/Warp Server domains
- Ideal add-on to SystemView
Intensive Care Report Generator is a free trial software application from the Backup & Restore subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 1996-07-01. The program can be installed on OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4.
Intensive Care Report Generator (version 1.20) has a file size of 2.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 58 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.